Digital Media: Quote Posters


Digital Media continued advancing their skills with Adobe Illustrator by designing posters. To support the 2012-2013 academic theme, "Thought for Food," they each chose a quote relating to food, health, or consumption. Their quotes range from silly to thought-provoking - enjoy!
 
Amaani M, Grade 10

Andrew C, Grade 12

Sam J, Grade 12

Apurva A, Grade 10

Yesua J, Grade 12

Dave R, Grade 12

Stutii G, Grade 10

 
Ishana, Grade 10


Natasha A, Grade 10

Seerat J, Grade 11

Tushar T, Grade 12


Shaurya D, Grade 10



3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

These are wonderful - I smiled all the way through! Your students are doing marvelous work and I will be following you with pleasure! You are welcome to visit me at Dream Painters :)

bassam freiha said...

I think now several recourse to getting information such as news papers , Magazines and books . So these all things more increase more our knowledge So Medias now has become a wonderful thing.

Sharpies, paint, and paper! Oh my! said...

I love your Digital Media class projects! Thanks for all of the inspiring ideas!

Post a Comment