AP Studio: Rabindrinath Tagore, Abstract

After completing the previous Tagore-inspired artworks, the AP Studio students were given a new challenge - to create artworks inspired by Tagore excerpts with little to no imagery. They looked at examples of abstract artwork before beginning. Again, they drew the excerpt randomly from a hat.

Gojen R
Praise shames me, for I
secretly beg for it.


Akriti P
Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.


Zarka S
The Perfect decks itself in beauty for the love
of the Imperfect.

Luniva S
Wrong cannot afford defeat but
Right can.

Christine L
That I exist is a perpetual surprise
which is life.

Suwan C
I cannot choose the best.
The best chooses me.

Rahul D
It is the little things that I leave behind for my loved
ones, - great things are for everyone.

Tina M
The best does not come alone.
It comes with the company of the all.

Aditya S
I carry in my world that flourishes
the worlds that have failed.

Aditee O
We come nearest to the great when we are
great in humility.
Nayung C
Never be afraid of the
moments - thus sings the
voice of the everlasting.

Siddharth G
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

Hyeeun C
To be outspoken is easy when you
do not wait to speak the complete truth.

Rignor W
The mind, sharp but not broad,
sticks at every point but does
not move.

Yosep L
The Great walks with the Small without fear.
The Middling keeps aloof.

0 comments:

Post a Comment