Welcome!

Welcome to Woodstock School's Art Blog! My name is Nan Onkka and I currently teach art at the High School. I received a Bachelor of Arts in Studio Art at St. Olaf College in Minnesota and an Art Education teaching certificate through the state of Minnesota. I teach a variety of mediums including drawing, painting, printmaking, ceramics, digital media, and sculpture. In my own artwork, I primarily focus on drawing, painting, and printmaking.

Woodstock School currently offers five High School art classes: Design, Drawing and Painting, Sculpture and Ceramics, Studio 1, and Studio 2.

1 comments:

global gal said...

very cool that you have this blog to expose & publish the students art work! It looks great, Nan! I love what you have done with them on mythology & self portraits of a certain style. Keep up the good work! Hellos & hugs to all! Stephanie

Post a Comment